Eco-Agri is considered as a valuable Partner of the starch manufacturing industry. Our long history in the marketing of starches for the global Food, paper and pet food industries has made us one of the leading suppliers, supported by a solid producer base, in Asia, South and North America.
Our native and modified starches are derived from
- European potatoes
- Non-GMO pea
- (Waxy) corn
- Non-GMO corn
Our product range
- Native & Modified Potato starch, available from standard to high viscosity. Main applications are soups, sauces, snacks, surimi, processed sea food and processed meat where it used as a thickener, binder, texturizer, anti-caking or gelling agent.
- Potato flakes & Granules used for snack foods and instant mashed potato as well as thickener and enhancer of creamy frozen desserts and gravies.
- Native & Modified Tapioca Starch (Conventional & Organic), used as thickener and stabilizer in puddings, breads, sauces, fruit pies and meat products. In pet food applications tapioca starch is used as well for non-grain diets
- Cassava Flour, used as non-GMO and non-allergy source for wheat flour in baking applications like tortillas, cub cakes, bread, puddings and gravies. Tapioca flour outperforms tapioca starch in achieving smooth and fiber rich products.
- Native Pea Starch, used to produce jellies, soft candies and vermicelli (glass noodles).
- Native & Modified Waxy Corn Starch, used in applications requiring freeze thaw stability, non-gelling and tolerance for acidity, heat and shear. Main applications are glossy pastes, sauces and dressings.
- White Corn Starch, a unique white non-GMO filler, binder and thickener for ready to use baking powders, cookies, pastries and processed meat.
- Native & Modified Wheat Starch assists with texture, viscosity, gel formation, adhesion, binding, moisture retention and fat substitute. It also works as an emulsifier, stabilizer and clouding & glazing agent.